martes, 29 de enero de 2019

THE STORY PATTERN OF THE FILM

This is the film I have seen, and I have followed this pattern:
The main theme: the trial of love

1.YOU: the main story happens in Hollywood, as the main character is an actor

2.NEED: he wants success in his movies

3.GO: he has a false romance to increase ticket sales but he falls in love with another girl

4.SEARCH: he won't stop until he gets the love of his life

5.FIND: he finally kisses the girl

6.TAKE: he has to tell the public that it was a false romance

7.RETURN: he has finished with his false romance to start a new relationship

8.CHANGE: his life has completely changed with this new girl

Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

3rd TERM EVALUATION

Finallyyyy, this is my last entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting this moment the whole year and it's finally SUMMER! I couldn...