lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

LETTERING

This time the teacher has asked us to write "welcome" in the different languages that are spoken in our school. Our task is to make different fonts for each language by hand in a sheet of paper. I'm not very used to do this kind of thing, however, I enjoy painting and drawing and I'm going to try to do my best. 

Lettering is very important for marketing because each brand is identified by their logo.
 Imagen relacionada


THREE PHOTOS OF DIFFERENT BRANDS THAT I TOOK:

1.                                                           2.
   

3.

1. As we can see, the first picture is a milk brand from Spain and they might have chosen this lettering with color details to decorate it.  


2. The second picture is a tomato brand and the have chosen the red color to highlight that the product that they are selling is fresh tomato.



3. The third picture is a deodorant brand called "Sanex" and they might have used the blue color as an idea related to the cleaness.








MY LETTERING:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

3rd TERM EVALUATION

Finallyyyy, this is my last entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting this moment the whole year and it's finally SUMMER! I couldn...