martes, 2 de octubre de 2018

MASS MEDIA

This time the teacher has asked us to do an entry about mass media. We have to explain three different areas of communication that we usually use in our daily life.

 The mass media is a diversified collection of media technologies that reach a large audience via mass communication. The technologies through which this communication takes place include a variety of outlets. 

The media that I most use are:

TV: Nowadays there are many channels of information in TV ,although, I only wtach some of them. On the one hand, my parents usually watch informative programmes such as "Antena 3" and "ETB1";on the other hand I like watching gossip programmes.

NEWSPAPER AND MAGAZINES: My dad usually buys the newspaper on the weekends, he reads "El Diario Vasco" and somtimes he buys "Marca" to inform about sports' news.

RADIO: I don't really listen to the radio but while I'm in the car I enjoy listening to music and some interesting interviews to famous people.

                                Resultado de imagen de mass media

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

3rd TERM EVALUATION

Finallyyyy, this is my last entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting this moment the whole year and it's finally SUMMER! I couldn...